About Techno-Amnj

Hey there! Aman here from Kolkata. Welcome to my Blog! And glad that you checked out my About page. I am a passionate Blogger.

I write about digital marketing and Tech on this blog.🙂

Here is what you will find on Techno-Amnj:

  • 90% practical tips to create a blog; the other 10% is for personal stories.
  • Basic & advanced WordPress, SEO, and Social media marketing techniques.                                          

Techno-Amnj is the perfect place for anyone who is passionate about discovering themselves through blogging and for those who have the desire to excel themselves in the fast changing world.

A Digital Site

Site where you get Updates & Strategies related to digital and tech with reviews.

Forward Thinking

A perfect place for enthusiast bloggers who want to explore themselves through blogging

Problem Solvers

perfect place for anyone who is passionate about discovering themselves through blogging

The Long Yet Interesting Story!

I got into the field of digital marketing by accident. It was not planned. However, I am happy where I have reached.

I graduated from college in 2018, I had no job, had to wait for a year to get the joining date and my dad’s company wasn’t big enough for me to engage myself full time. All that empty space and time had to create something out of it.

I was a regular reader of different magazines and blogs at that time. I came across an article which talked about how one can earn revenue from blogging and AdSense. I got inspired. If I could earn some money from home then it would be nice. I need not depend on my dad for pocket money.

Eventually I learned that one needs a lot of traffic to earn revenue from ads. And to get a lot of traffic, one needs to have quality content. I also learned that it is always better to have your own domain so that you can control the brand.

I was very interested in digital marketing from that time. I used to spend hours searching for different courses and watching videos online. That was the time when the idea struck me. I could start a blog about tech and digital. So i Started Techno-Amnj.in. That’s how my first business was born.

Thoughts on About Me

Your blog is so informative, this is what i was looking for long time. It helped me lot to understand the digital marketing field and how one can make money from blog.

Hope to see more such blogs from you. Nandu Kushwaha

Ircon Tech

Great Blog and thank you for sharing so many tips about blogging. Thanks for guiding me and sharing your knowledge on the web. Raj Shekhar Jaiswal

Digital GPD

Hlo Sir,

I am a B.com Graduate 2018, fresher and a job seeker. I am planning to start my own blog your blogs has helped me in startingmy own blog and now i am working as a part time blogger

Thanks & Regards Prince Dubey

MechForge International

Great Blogs keep it up Amn Luci Mathew

StairTech Digital

 

Great and Informative blogs Amn i have been followingyou since long time and i have also started my own blogs i have sent you the soft copy of the same.

Thanksfor sharing such a wonderful ideas! Anirudh Tripathi

Trans Ircon